A Popular Auto Responder Marketing Technique
Marketing through auto responder series is a popular strategy to increase repeat website visits and sales. Here is a popular strategy.
Instead of trying to publish a small daily or weekly eZines, try publishing one large monthly eZine (similar to a monthly magazine) as an e-book format delivered via auto responder, preferably an Adobe .pdf file. You could have it made up of a large number of articles per issue and insert regularly featured areas throughout like inspirational quotes, industry tips, favorite sites and advice from the pros. You could also insert full-color graphics, multimedia components like audio / video file links and ads. Then you can charge a monthly rate, with an annual discounted package purchase, and sell advertising spots to sprinkle in your auto responder announcements for each issue and with an informational series to announce your monthly eZine to new prospects.
In summary, by using customized marketing techniques like an eZine eBook, tailored to fit your own products and services, you can reach out and increase your website traffic and sales opportunities. Internet marketing can mean more ways to grow your business.
Auto Responder Improvements
Stuck in an auto responder rut with only your eZine going out regularly? Get out of the rut with some of these ideas for improvements.
- Provide back issues of your eZine archives via your auto responder instead of hosting all your archives online. This will give your subscribers and web site visitors easy access to them and offers a chance to include graphics, audio and video and other components all rolled up in .pdf files for quick, easy download.
- Help with tech issues and publish your entire web site, save it in a pdf file, and load it into an auto responder. Sometimes visitors don’t have enough time read your entire site or they lose their Internet connection or time online. So this way, they could print it out and read it offline.
- You could offer your eBook via an auto responder. Often your visitors won’t have to download it or have the software to read it right away, so this way they can take it ìto goî.
- For a handy – -and nice legal – touch, you could include the terms and conditions to purchase transactions and load them into an auto responder that is triggered with each purchase. This could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
Auto Responder Marketing Techniques
The Internet offers many means of affordable marketing with auto responders. Here are a couple of popular ways of using them.
Some webmasters set up link or article directories on their sites. They create a directory on a specific industry topic, placing their own ad or banner along the top. Then they invite others to add their website links via a link exchange program, listing themselves in your directory. Or they invite articles to be submitted that include a resource box at the bottom of each with a link to the authorís website. This results on increased traffic as sites link up across the World Wide Web. Enter ìlink exchange softwareî or ìarticle directory softwareî into a favorite search engine for help with each.
TEACH A COURSE
Some marketers write up a simple step-by-step instructional class in their area of expertise. Then they break it up into smaller portions or messages and set them up in an auto responder as email messages, including short ads within each message to invite sales & website visits. Then they invite website visitors to sign up through on online form or email subscription address offered through the auto responder service. As people sign up, they will learn more about the products and services through the teaching series.
Do the Two-Step!
Top sales pros confirm that it often takes seven or more communications or sales messages before prospective customers make a purchase. They also confirm that itís generally easier to sell to a referral, because someone they know gave positive testimonial about their products or services.
What would happen if you combined both of these powerful ideas? A nifty and thrifty two-step. Try this two-step tip:
- Collect leads with your auto responder. Ask for mailing addresses and telephone numbers, too, for additional ways to follow up with each person. When you download the e-mail digest of everyone’s e-mail addresses and other information from those who requested additional information from your auto responder, follow up multiple ways. Send postcards. Call. Mail sales letters and other promotional pieces.
- Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer in an insert, direct marketing package and / or .pdf to be made available via auto responder. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material. Then send to the people in #1 above with monthly updates, announcements of new sales and products / services, and a request for referrals.
So why not improve your closing ratio and reach out even farther at the same time? Do the two-step!
Need help stepping up your social media game? Want to get almost unlimited new customers online?
Maybe you’ve already tried online marketing and it just didn’t work…
Maybe you couldn’t get past your first failed campaign…
Or maybe you’ve heard about this crazy new way to grow a business (online!) but you’re just not sure you can market with all the technical new platforms and features.
That’s okay. That’s our speciality! We help companies just like YOURS who want to grow and you don’t have to be a tech nerd, spend a fortune on ads or learn any platform itself. We handle all the heavy work for probably much less than you think it would cost.
Fill out the form below and we will help your business thrive!
M & A Social Media Marketing is based in Provo, Utah but we work with businesses across the country.
See more of our blog posts here.
Want to see one of our client’s businesses in action? Check out Allisons Apiaries.