6 Reasons Blogging is Still the Best Free Internet Marketing Method in 2020
Posted On December 12, 2019
What is the best free internet marketing method? Should you start a blog in 2020? It’s been years since blogging has been practiced. Recently, blogging was considered as one of the addicting fads. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out whatever just bugs them or whatever makes them feel elated. Savvy marketers have revealed that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won’t cost you a cent.
What exactly is blogging? Blog is a term that refers to web log. Basically, a blog is an online journal. You can set up a blog for no cost at all and use it just for just for the fun of it or for business reasons. You can talk about whatever is on your mind and then connect it to one of your main projects or services. Even if all you do is blog about your favorite band’s new album, you’re still creating content for your website. This will help you with search engine optimization.
Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:
The Six Reasons
1. Make your clients or customers abreast on your website’s alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog. What is a better way to tell your potential customers about your new project than by having them read a report you made about it?
2. Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives and never deleted. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right? Google, Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo easily index blogs.
3. You should air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging. All that is required is a few hundred words and that usually only take a few minutes of your time. You can even record audio of you talking and transcribe it to a blog post.
4. Include links that will fetch back links and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines through putting well-written articles in your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more extra income and are a good way to monetize a blog.
5. Collect responses through the ability of blogs to fetch comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through with the feedback from your readers. This could save you time by providing real customers’ opinions without having to make a survey and beg for participation.
Your blog can be invaluable in 2020.
6. Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favorite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs. This can be a good way to gain an audience. You also may be able to post some of their content that your readers may love.
So, how do you set up a blog? Here are some of the options you can make use of to take advantage of this fun way to advertise your Internet business.
Either you load a blogging software or let a blogging hosting service do it for you. Host services such as LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular in this field. Those hosts will provide you with easy instructions on how to put up your blog. Blogs are still one of the best free internet marketing method.
The Best Way to Start a Blog in 2020
The Best Way to Start a Blog in 2020 is either through using a WordPress website or a page builder like ClickFunnels. The best thing about WordPress is how you are able to completely customize it. Unfortunately, WordPress has a HUGH learning curve and make take the help of a WordPress expert to make it work the way you want it to work. If so, feel free to reach out to me and I will see what I can do for you.
ClickFunnels is amazing software! In literally 15 minutes, someone who isn’t tech savvy can build a fully functional website. It’s best for people who are either trying to get leads, such as building an email list, or people selling products or services. If you are hoping to build a list or sell something, go with ClickFunnels. Unfortunately, it can be both expensive and is not always the best option for a blog. Since the templates are mostly for sales and marketing, it can be difficult to build a large blog, especially if you don’t want to pay $297 a month for their top-tier plan. However, if you want the best deal on ClickFunnels, be sure to check out my offer!
Need help stepping up your social media game? Want to get almost unlimited new customers online?
Maybe you’ve already tried online marketing and it just didn’t work…
Maybe you couldn’t get past your first failed campaign…
Or maybe you’ve heard about this crazy new way to grow a business (online!) but you’re just not sure you can market with all the technical new platforms and features.
That’s okay. That’s our speciality! We help companies just like YOURS who want to grow and you don’t have to be a tech nerd, spend a fortune on ads or learn any platform itself. We handle all the heavy work for probably much less than you think it would cost.
Fill out the form below and we will help your business thrive!
M & A Social Media Marketing is based in Provo, Utah but we work with businesses across the country.